Do you need five excellent reasons to visit Belize this winter? Of course you do!
- CLIMATE: The overall climate of Belize can be best described as sub-tropical. The humidity is seldom oppressive for long, and is most noticeable along the coast. The average annual humidity is 83%, but many days the humidity is masked by the cooling sea breezes. There are no cold days in Belize. Hate snow? Hate freezing rain? Yeah? Then you’ll love it here.
- PEOPLE: Belize is a diverse place with many different and wonderful peoples inhabiting it. We dare say nearly everyone is friendly here; always up for lending a helpful hand or giving directions. The overall attitude is relaxing, pleasant, but also certainly festive. Not only that, but Belizeans speak English as a first language, which many visitors tend to find makes their trip even easier.
- ADVENTURE: Whether you’re into fishing, zip-lining over the jungle, exploring ancient Mayan ruins, sunbathing, swimming, scuba diving, caving, rafting, boating, cycling, or jungle/mountain hiking, Belize has adventures anyone can enjoy.
- RELAXATION: Belize is a country that takes relaxation seriously. Wind down on a white, sandy beach while you sip on a tasty cocktail, or take in some local flavour and fun celebrations. Between the atmosphere and the people here, you may find it actually really difficult NOT to relax.
- FOOD: With some many dining options, we’re often surprised people aren’t overwhelmed. Ah, but that’s the charm of lovely Belize. You can eat just about any kind of fare, and it’s always delicious. Seafood, Caribbean fusion, Italian—your options for mind-blowing cuisine are endless.
And that’s just the first five reasons. Need more? Just ask us, and we’re happy to fill you in!